Spring 's Sad
Where is the spring?
Peach red, white blossoms, apricot blossom pear flower...
Spring breeze kissed my lips and tongue softly.
Spring is really good!
Grass stretch tongue, tree's limb open mouth, birds are singing...
The swallow asking?
The reinforced concrete structure,
Where is my nest? !
Rivers dried up, tail cannot cut water,
Let the spring breeze for me after the sandstorm grooming!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Spring 's Sad by qin xing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Believe In Love, Naveed Akram
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid