SpRinKleD bY a BumBle bEE
life was strange to me
before i was frequently visited by a BumbleBee
from the very first moment He sprinkled me
Truths in Life became simple
though conflicted in contrast with my reality..
i would always ask questions
as He buzz'd around my head
unsteady and awkward
but seemingly without a care
the words He spoke to me
were profound and in ways i never heard
yet seeming to never have control of His flight
one would think..
...He should fly with the grace of a humming bird...
one day i asked of Him..
...'why do You not fly straight? '
He told me
...'the life of a BumbleBee has its ups and downs just like anything else.'
i further inquired..
...'so are you saying its not possible to always remain one way or another? '
He took His time
dipping low then rising high
...'for even a blade of grass has its short. tall moments
and for whatever season it endures creates reason to adjust to its involvement'..
...'blades of grass don't cannot think..
the Lord makes it grow that i may comfort my feet'...
He laughed a buzz worthy bzzzz..
circled a tree
then flew back to me
..'when Life is on the line
whatever so live
will fight to stay alive
..so much so that
even a split peach in a tree
will attempt to heal its wound
that it may stay perched on its limb
until its Time has been decreed..
He buzz'd away to a nearby flower
then made His way back to me..
..'for your idea of a blade of grass
..i shiver to think what you feel about a flea
..but yet here you are..
bzzzz... bzzzz... bzzzz...
one willing to listen to the simple ramblings of a BumbleBee'..
bzzzz... bzzzz... bzzzz... bzzzz..
R.H. Peppers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SpRinKleD bY a BumBle bEE by R.H. Peppers )
- The Monster, Barbara Dixion
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)