St Patricks Day
March 17th is one of the best days of the year.
In Chicago the river was as green as grass.
The Irish were celebrating like it was their job.
Everyone in my family was together having a blast.
The Irish were parading for it was their day.
The potatoes and corned beef for dinner were mouthwatering.
The shamrock was everywhere I looked.
Green was swarming the city.
Everyone celebrating their heritage or just trying to have a good time.
I didn’t care who’s celebrating it’s the day where everyone’s Irish.
I hardly slept because of the great day.
Too bad I had to get up for school the next day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (St Patricks Day by Mike Kearney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Forever Alone, Majo Hun
- A Losing Team, Aqua Flower