Standing Firm In The End
In light of darkness to come, believers stand firm in God’s Son,
We are standing firm in our faith, upheld by His Love and Grace,
As judgment looms for the nation, we stand firm in His salvation,
For we were chosen by God above, saved by The Savior’s Love.
We are saved from God’s wrath, placed by God on another path,
Chose to be different in this life, being led by the Spirit of Christ,
At the foundation of the world, with His message for us to herald,
The Message of God’s Salvation, to be preached to every nation.
Sanctified by God into one body, one in Christ for all men to see,
Different people, all one in Christ, to be used by Jesus in this life,
To share with others God’s Truth, that they can be spared reproof,
Judgment of this world in sin; all those who do not belong to Him.
In Christ, believers are to stand fast, in Truth that shall forever last.
Not moved by the changing time, trusting in God’s Eternal Design,
Holding fast to Truth we learned, Truth, that the world has spurned,
Holding on to all learned doctrine, as men for God we seek to win.
May we be comforted by The Word, holding on to Truths we heard,
Being well established in our faith, this, as we journey on by Grace,
Truly standing firm in our salvation, Jesus, the only firm foundation,
As together we serve Him faithfully, while looking ahead to Eternity.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Standing Firm In The End by Bob Gotti )
- There Are So Many Things..., Dr John Celes
- For Alex in Winter, Neal Beightol
- Last Words, Josilinia Plyman
- Bogus Are Your Deeds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- An Unfortunate Death, Kim Barney
- in time, Cee Bea
- Genetic Predisposition And Violence, Is It Poetry
- Reading a Book, swapna bhattacharya
- Sparky, Rena Thompson
- Self-Portrait, swapna bhattacharya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Aphrodisiac, Sheldon Allan Silverstein
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)