Sprinkle some stardust into my life,
Let it fall gently and glisten.
Light up the sky with the sweetest of words,
Make me take notice and listen.
Brighten my day with suprises galore,
Fill me with wonder and awe.
Take me back twenty odd years if you dare,
Let me know what life is for.
Stir the emotions we had long ago,
Make me feel young and alive.
Leave it too long, I'll be gone searching for,
Reasons I need to survive.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Stardust' by Dream Catcher )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Peterborough Cry, Moses Samandar
- Take Care, Milady, Lawrence Beck
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak