Blemishes on the night’s face
Glowing brighter with each passing hour.
With each iridescent wish
And each shining prayer.
Fuller and fuller.
The hopes of humanity in the heavens.
Angels with spiked wings
Playing tag ‘round our dreams.
An explosion against the dark.
Hopes and dreams
And shimmering things,
Fall back to where they belong.
The night is clean again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stars by Cassandra Helen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare