She drew me in the shower, two eyes above a smile.
Her paintbrush was a finger, the canvas was a tile,
I hung there for a second as water welled up in my eye
She turned to go, and left alone, I cried and cried and cried.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Steam Smiley by Mina Harker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis