Mina Harker Poems
- Insomnia The sun sets over the weary hills And the yellow ...
- The Moth How your face has fallen to the cruel days Like the...
- Limitations I can take your anger, and walk away the ...
- My Father My father brought bright laughter and gave the ...
- Office Window It's only a light breeze, but it's enough, ...
- 15 Years On It's simple enough to say 'I miss you' and mean ...
- Descends The Snow I want to show you something. There are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mina Harker
The sun sets over the weary hills
And the yellow fields and dark hedgerows
And rows and rows of horizons piled up
One by one, one by one
The night is still, the air is still
The clock ticks, and ticks, and the birds
They are not singing yet, but they will, they will
The hours are slow for the living now
And through my weary eyes I see
The sun rise unwillingly
And know another night has gone, and
Again, and again, sleep won't come,
The birds sing, and the night is gone.