lil island Gal
Stength of a Man
The strenght of the man isn’t in the width of his shoulders
It’s in the width of his arms that circle you.
The strength of the man isn’t in the deep tone of his voice
It’s in the gentle words he whispers.
The strength of the man isn’t in how he is respected
It’s in how he respects you.
The strength of the man isn’t in how hard he hits
It’s in how tender he touches.
The strength of the man isn’t in how many women loves him
It’s how he can be true to one woman in spite being loved by many.
lil island Gal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stength of a Man by lil island Gal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires