volumes of absence.
The barren blank screen screams.
Turn the sound down, I can't think!
Diana Rosser's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still by Diana Rosser )
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde