Story Of My Life
I went through a moment where my life was juss hell and pain, for a moment i really wanted to slit my vein,
i didnt find a reason to be here anymore especially after i found out i was about to have a kid from someone i didnt know
i was only 14 and i was pressured into having sex i wasnt in the U.S. and i was threatened, i was fighting for my life
but i had to take it, couldnt tell my mom cause i didnt want her to worry, i had to be strong and keep myself calm even tho i cried to sleep
as the nights felt soo long.
2 years after i made a new friend i skipped school to go chill with him,
little did i know something was slipped into my drink...so i blacked out and dont remember a thing
when i woke up i saw 2 condoms by my hand i had no clothes on and then he came in,
i was pushed down and hit in the head and i blacked out and i dont remember a thing
i was dropped off and i went straight to bed ive never cried soo much before i felt like i was a little kid,
i felt alone, clueless but couldnt tell, cause of what happened was all my fault, i left school for some fun
but that fun turned to be into rape, ever since then i neva forgave myself for leavin,
I neva saw the light but i know i will one day i juss cant believe ive made it up to this day,
20 years of life but i still blame myself for it
yes it still hurts but i cant move on from it, I cant run away from my past so i learned that but i cant accept my past and i know that
if it happened for a reason then what is it cause im just about to call it quits so let it be it.
I never knew my father so i was never daddys little girl, i wish i was maybe things would of been different,
ive survived my struggle but i still feel alone with no one to confide to, no one to catch me when i fall
im still in a world where i cant find no happiness but im still here hoping that maybe one day ill find it...
(To Be Continued)
PoemasFrom Shortiee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Story Of My Life by PoemasFrom Shortiee )
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns