Story Of Vengeance
Intriguing it is how happy you are.
You found all of this within another at my expense.
Have you even considered the consequences of your actions?
I stroll on into your happy home uninvited and unwelcomed pretending to have my feelings hurt.
I glare into your soul as you look at me in disdain you have no idea yet just how much I am going to put you in pain.
You think breaking hearts is justifiable because karma hasn't been able to track you down?
Newsflash baby I am the karma and you are about to endure a great deal of pain at no ones expense but your own.
Anthony Daniels's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Story Of Vengeance by Anthony Daniels )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp
- A Cosntellation Of Birds, Saiom Shriver
- decision, Ewa Busayourmi
- Healers' Fingers, Saiom Shriver
- What a way to go, Elena Plotkin
- Given Time By Another, Lawrence S. Pertillar