Aevin k wilson
I had a love,
A love which made my heart fly high,
A love which made me smile,
A love which made my life meaningful,
And the love which broke my heart.
I thought you were the key to my stranded heart,
But you just left me locked.
I thought you loved me,
But instead you gave your heart to someone and left me in this lonely desert.
Why did you came into my life?
Why did you gave me this beautiful feeling?
And atlast why did you made me drink this sour wine of hatred?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stranded Love by Aevin k wilson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Another Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Interior Places, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carefree Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Some fish I'd like to mention, Richard Lee
- Quiet Loving Reason, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- dim witch, lee fones
- Starlight And Sunrises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- दिनैनि अलखद समाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- GLADYS, MARCUS NDLOVU
- Impetuous Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak