See how the leaves has
fallen apart like strangers,
See how the birds are scattered
abroad as foes;
See how 'men' drifted far from God!
See how darkness crippled the day in fear,
See how sorrow has taken the place of joy,
See what strife has brought upon humanity!
See how they rebelled against the truth,
See how their conscience lay dumb as log,
See how they have banned love from their hearts;
And how far they have strayed away from HIM!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strayed! by Bolami lawal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara