Strength of man
The strength of man is not found in his hands.
A hand is equal in strength to a salesman's shallow stand.
The man who is strong with or without hands is
The man that will not drown when put on shallow ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength of man by Jeff Rushton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen
- world war one and two, lee fones
- Wedding-Feast Is Over, Naveed Akram