tear stricken face
Struggles of love
There are times when we have to loose
often times we have to choose.
Whatever choice it maybe
we always have consequences now I see.
I had once chosen to love someone,
for my family he wasn't the man
I got rediculed and casted out by my family
I had to endure 'coz they didn't understand me.
It is so hard to fight for love,
You have to struggle and rely on faith
that someday, somewhere, in any day
Acceptance will be coming my way.
Please let it be.
Let me be.
Give chance is my plea,
I hope, Venus goddess of love... hears me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Struggles of love by tear stricken face )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid