Waltz For Zizi
Sublime And Unforgettable November
Every shade of green, painted on your eyes,
every different shape, of your beloved smile
left a lot of marks
in the poems I wrote.
But do not think, that I have turned my heart, against you.
My love, I do not wish to spill your tears, on my verses.
They are not worth
that much attention.
And though here, on my lips, your name is still love
the company of the rain, eroded much of the feelings,
the kisses, and the hugs,
I got from you, then.
So, I do not try to sink the ship, that's sailing you to him.
To turn your heart around, back in the palm of my hand,
to be again the king, of your castle of yellow leaves
is not my goal
And now, to make the poem short, so I could go to sleep,
I find you different, from the most of the world, that surrounds my heart
I find you sublime,
my dear November.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sublime And Unforgettable November by Waltz For Zizi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(c. 600 BCE)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Mask We Wear, Is It Poetry
- Purified man, gajanan mishra
- Questioning Deity?, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Barack Obama And His comprehension of In.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Calculated Etchings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Charity, Self-control and Mercy, gajanan mishra
- To Win Your Man's Heart, Valsa George
- Duty breeds right, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Self-acceptance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Literate History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak