PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
success is not child`s candy
fire place warm winter evening
giggling gossips with favorite brandy!
a single trophy several mementos
too many hands too too many hearts
medals and medallions vie with each other
neck-to-neck fight between him and his twin brother.
hours gathered sweat beads with sour patience
delight themselves at final rich harvest.
all out earnest efforts day in day out
may bear fruits or pin all the raised hopes.
the means is as bright as daylight
or maybe a bit crook towards the last height.
good or bad many many side effects
come out easily to so so many eyes.
empty hands are up to unearth the mystery
why on earth only few hands lift the trophy!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (success mystery! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI