PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
success is not child`s candy
fire place warm winter evening
giggling gossips with favorite brandy!
a single trophy several mementos
too many hands too too many hearts
medals and medallions vie with each other
neck-to-neck fight between him and his twin brother.
hours gathered sweat beads with sour patience
delight themselves at final rich harvest.
all out earnest efforts day in day out
may bear fruits or pin all the raised hopes.
the means is as bright as daylight
or maybe a bit crook towards the last height.
good or bad many many side effects
come out easily to so so many eyes.
empty hands are up to unearth the mystery
why on earth only few hands lift the trophy!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (success mystery! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown