Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
The road to success is narrow
Where there is a narrow foot bridge
Old and dilapidated
Extreme care we have to take.
The world of success is bright
Where there is happiness and pride
The way of success is thorny bushes
We have to make a way by clearing it.
The access to success is easy
where inspiration and motivation matters
Where effort and enthusiasm leads
The story of success is in positiveness.
The road to success and the footbridge
We must be cared while crossing
In case we succeeds and makes us triumphant
We can demolish and construct a strong bridge
Success is not at all an easy task
Lot of preparation and trial runs require
The stories of success are many
Learn the stories with clear vision.
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (success story by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
Did you read them?
- Rainy Day, Dorsey Baker
- I Am Free!, Anna Colb
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)