Edward Kofi Louis
Sudibyo, bid, bud, boy, buy, by, is, sub, bus;
To respect everybody,
And, living a normal life on this earth.
With the love of the Creator;
To allow us to be here on this earth,
But, let us all seek for peace than war.
On various projects;
And, with the maintenance of your muse in the land of the living.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sudibyo by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen