Sugar Coated Bloody Pain
Broken promises by your blistered lips.
Same as mine.
Without a shine.
Curse a breath from the rotten marrow boned inside your ribs.
Expell the taste of the torn thorned thief.
Broken bones and a snake spiralled spine.
Wipe your mouth to inhale a set of relief.
Vengeance seldom strikes with gravity.
The force is measured by the smell in your cavities.
Run along the path made with ice.
The cold in my heart has passed the way twice.
I have never fallen with the damned.
Included by the dark, I am.
I blame a world, secured by greed.
I flame my world by destroying the lifeless seeds.
Messages from my brain.
I am again, coated.
With sugar candy bloody pain.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sugar Coated Bloody Pain by Unic Cjonr )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)