Sugar Coated Bloody Pain
Broken promises by your blistered lips.
Same as mine.
Without a shine.
Curse a breath from the rotten marrow boned inside your ribs.
Expell the taste of the torn thorned thief.
Broken bones and a snake spiralled spine.
Wipe your mouth to inhale a set of relief.
Vengeance seldom strikes with gravity.
The force is measured by the smell in your cavities.
Run along the path made with ice.
The cold in my heart has passed the way twice.
I have never fallen with the damned.
Included by the dark, I am.
I blame a world, secured by greed.
I flame my world by destroying the lifeless seeds.
Messages from my brain.
I am again, coated.
With sugar candy bloody pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sugar Coated Bloody Pain by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fairyland, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Babul ki Dua, Akhtar Jawad
- The Greatest Dream, Jyothirmia Uppu
- overleg, co the skipper
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum