Suicide a persons rightful choice.
When I complete mine I'll be all alone of course.
Without you I'm empty deep inside,
of course you won't even know I've dug into my hole and have my.45 right by my side.
So few will notice,
so few will care.
My worthless life with no real reason disappearing without a good mark remembered cause who even cares?
I long for my end my sweet relief.
To slide away from madness pain and a broken heart I can't explain,
You can't understand because I can't even explain,
just what drives me even though I've searched and in the right directions tried to veer. Enough though with this failed useless venture.
My life a black destructive useless cancer.
You don't know how deep I truly feel.
You're not here to see my daily struggles with the insanity hurt and fear that swing around and hit me with reckless abandon.
My love is shattered though still all right here.
I've only cried for days and nights with no sleep and in my mind such painful banter.
My suicide is going to be my relief.
My escape from no understanding and a world I hate because it's cold and over demanding.
30 years of madness pain and rage in rush.
It's burned me out,
it's tiring I'm so damn done.
And no matter what you say or think I love you more than anyone can ever know or think.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Suicide by Michael McParland )
- A beloved Just Like The Moon, A Beloved .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Venting with Vengeance, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The drowned emigrants, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life is open, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry Court, Dean Meredith
- OBSTINACY, Satish Verma
- Rooftop Stronghold, Von Kimball Barney
- On Your Birthday, How Many Birds Did You.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One Day I Will Not Be-II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Hermit At Outermost House, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)