Summer love what
a thing, it comes and
goes leaving you with
a summer fling.
It's happy and fun till
summer ends leaving you
sad. Say your goodbye's
and give your kisses now
because it's only a sumer fling.
Till summer rolls around again
your left with a summer love that
was only a simple summer fling.
(Dedicated to Brian)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer Fling by AlissaMarie Unknown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry