Love blossoms in the heart
What was it i thought he tore apart?
This thing that beats so fast
As I see you race past?
What is this feeling?
The cheeks that go bright red
The emotion that is revealing
And only by three words you said
Sweet summer kisses
You know all my wishes
I remember the confession so shy
Asking me if I would give it a try
You really are my only weakness
You who saved me from my life of bleakness
The one I love with all my heart
The one that healed that the heart he tore apart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (summer kisses by Rebecca Pepper )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico