Bench after bench
entangled in Rodin’s kiss.
Lovers bending close
murmuring words for the world to miss.
I walk in this twilight of summer dreams
and step in, out, in, out,
not knowing what side I long to be.
Rays of sun seem to magnify
innocent summer love.
Appearing everywhere I turn my head...
To see that those tender lips, are not mine to kiss.
That sweet embrace, someone else’s bliss.
Standing in the shadow of their sun
I put on my RayBan’s
and the magic is gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer Kisses by Bojoura Stolz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak