'Summer Time is finally here.'
All during the winter's season of the year, my mother dear, would long for the summer time to finally come here.
'I'm tried of the grey rainy cloudy days. Dear Lord please make them go away... Basically, I'm a summer person, ' she would explain.
And I am telling you that my short little poem is all too true. She would become a more cheerful person with the returning of the summer
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Summer Time is finally here.' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Met My One (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- to my trouble heart, Omobude Saint perry
- I Look At You (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- الشجرة, نزار قباني
- REQUEST TO MY FRIENDS., Changez Ndzai
- I Don't Understand, Ronald Chapman
- O Chikadee, Mansoor Mirani
- I Do, Ronald Chapman
- رجل وحيد, نزار قباني
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA