Some one peeping
peeping at me
through the window?
peeping at you and me
I hear someone
a beautiful note?
singing for you and me
I feel something cold
something run smoothly and fast
over you and me
On my bed
I laid asleep
and felt all the changes
wandered what they are?
I agreed with my dear mind
to open my eyes
was shone at my face?
It was hiding
hiding behind something
green, waving in the wind?
Then in a blink of an eye
an sleepy eye
all the answers came rushing
rushing into my mind
I was my friend
He was just waking from
a Long tiresome night
where he had to light
a another part of the Earth
now he come to light
you and me
He was at the Horizon
Covered by the Mango tree! !
at my garden
Shining at you and me!
The start of another!
Refreshing day of
Yours and mine! ! !
It is what we call
That light up
you and me!
Alvin Jenner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunrise by Alvin Jenner )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Kriztan Rei Palces
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Over-Ripe Sushi, Yosa Buson
- Christmas Spirit, Paul Moosberg
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Timeless Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'm Still The Same, Gillu Rahul
- They are all equal, gajanan mishra
- On the Day of an Election, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Smiles All The Way (Repeat), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- I Wander Lost, Shalom Freedman
- उसका ही अपमान करते हो uska hi apmaan, hasmukh amathalal
- In restless sea, gajanan mishra
- Christmas Is Here Tonight, Hebert Logerie
- खता करके, तुम्हारे द्वार पर, हर बार जाता.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra