Surrealism XVIII: Uninterrupted
Melted with the snow,
And dissolved into water.
It is the month of March.
I have been taking by the stream
Through the sand, mad, and the limestone.
It takes too long to be
Thrown into the great lake.
It is too long journey
Since, I have been dissolved
Melted, and taken.
Eileen turned the faucet while
She is standing naked
For a morning shower.
I awoke up
As her body is splashed by water.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surrealism XVIII: Uninterrupted by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer