Complexity of another kind.
Wrapped in scraps.
Your tears tells me the time.
Your words fills the ugliest of signs.
I need no signal.
I am a man.
My reason for the dress.
I am unsuccessfully impressed.
The only thing that is queer.
Is the emptiness roaming freely.
In between your ears.
Mind that which you should matter.
Alice slept with me.
And the Mad Hatter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surrounded Within by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोसोनि दर्खँ दर्खँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- We're Not the Stars We Never Were, Sandra Feldman
- HEART SING'S, colinb bradley
- Not Yet At Home, Tony Adah
- Epical XXX, Richard Thripp
- Be Quick About It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A bright star, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris