Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'..to the one that never dies,
and whose kingdoom of the immortality,
is over all the mortals - the death.'
Death sweet death...
my cold eyes closing,
while the clouds of the darkness,
bit by bit cover my mind.
Oh queen of the immortality,
whose kingdoom are over all the poor mortals.
Your master piece sadly written,
on someone's gravestone.
Godess of the fear
sadness and tears
whose doors of the palace -
the graveyard - say welcome to everyone.
Madam of the silence,
from those ones whose voices and screams,
will only be heard now,
by your own voice - oh death!
Your greatest enemy from all the times - life,
can't fight against your loyal ally - time.
Human poor human being, poor slaves on their knees
in front of your throne - the grave.
Genius of all the horror tales,
horror movies and books.
Passion of the serial killers,
Death - religion of the gothics.
Death, sweet death of mine...
break all those chains from the life,
that keeps me aprisioned,
give my body, soul and spirit the real liberty.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Death by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Sexual Night, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Let's Eat From the Same Spoon, Monk E. Biz
- You Turn and Frost Slam Rhyme, Monk E. Biz
- *XII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Simply Spoken School Of Life, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Obtaining, Heather Burns
- WILD FLOWERS IN THE PATOS ORCHARD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Spoken Foundation, Heather Burns
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton