Maria C. Costa
Sweet, Little Kitten
Sweet, little kitten, 'Mimoso'
What has happened to you?
We have searched everywhere...
Where are you?
We know you are sad
Being away of us
And far from your warm bed.
Without tasting your food
You surely lost your festive mood.
Do you remember the last pic taken?
It will be kept with us
You won't be forsaken.
It is normal our cry,
And we ask you, Lord,
Why didn't he come, why?
17th December 2010
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet, Little Kitten by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She Met Three Interesting People In The .., Toshie Nohara
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94