Maria C. Costa
There is no wind blowing
The tree stands green, serene.
It enjoys the bird's singing
And wonders: 'What does it mean? '
Blessed by this soft rain
Both the bird and the tree
Keep singing tunes again
Flooding the earth with glee!
The bird's chants soar above the tree
This one feels nurtured by them
Its leaves dancing onto the sea
Where the bird goes and treasures them!
Maria C. Costa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Harmony by Maria C. Costa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal
- At The Living Creche, Keith Taylor
- I resign, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prairie Fire, Keith Taylor
- One-Sided Faith, Edgar Albert Guest
- The First Rule Of Golf, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Women Of The Sailors, Edgar Albert Guest