On a rosy twilight hour,
Beside a silver stream,
Under the blue moon,
Showers gently falling on the head,
Sedges going up and down,
You and I joyed a lot.
Enjoyed with melodies songs,
Sweet memories, cracking jokes,
Sprinkling water on each other.
What a happy time...
That none ever had.
Nothing fears us,
The crowded people, the thundering rain,
The passing time...
Calmly the Vesper is beholding us.
And the moon jealous.
Nothing stops us.
The envious night has come
To separate us..
But it knows not it can
separate for hours only.
Slowly the crowd is vanished.
So we, with the stamped memories.
O! what a pleasant moment is this
Bringing those memories alive.
Thanks to this verse,
For it has my sweet memory.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Memory by Nukesh Yellapu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Dream days, Edgar Albert Guest
- An Uncle, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rubiks Cube, Angello Mitchell
- La Mer, Jesper Svenbro
- The Bright Side, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Dressmaker Comes, Edgar Albert Guest
- Fishin'-Hunger, Edgar Albert Guest
- Hubbard And Pelletier, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Starlings, Jesper Svenbro
- Love Love Love, Electric Lady