Kiera R Lewis
Sweet Potato Pie
Every time I see her,
Bea makes this oh so sweet,
Oh so good to eat,
knock me off my feet,
Sweet Potato Pie!
It tastes so delicious,
It is oh so nutritious.
I become very suspicious
because the taste is somehow capricious.
I love that Sweet Potato Pie!
It has a golden brown crust
that never leaves me in disgust.
When I place a piece in my mouth,
It tastes so moist.
Oh how I love that Sweet Potato Pie!
Kiera R Lewis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Potato Pie by Kiera R Lewis )
- millions of pleasure...., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)