I looked into my mirror,
I saw myself in halves.
I looked at a circle,
And folded it in half.
That made me laugh.
I skateboarded down,
A smooth and hard sidewalk.
I stayed in the middle line.
It was so symmetrical,
So very fine.
The universe is a symmetry,
That I folded in half today.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Symmetry by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Remove Maya Angelou!, Richard Thripp
- Night, Emranor Reja
- Metaphor, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Kimmo Samuel Timonen, Richard Thripp
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak