Taboo in Sylvan
She goes to the woods and collects scattered splinters for the fireplace of the haunted Manor.
The maidservant works for the Landlord and Landlady since her childhood.
Still in her teenage but she looks so matured in this sweatshop.
The childless couple made restrictions to the maidservant.
The woods are out of bounds for her as they sniffed the young forester make love with her.
What a cruelty? They scared that the servant would disappear soon.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taboo in Sylvan by nimal dunuhinga )
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
- Only If People Understood Me, Mirai Scarlett
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)