You're appalled by the riots,
the homeless break your heart.
But what examples do your actions set?
Have you tried to make a start?
You see the youths, you feel ashamed,
wonder where did manners go?
But what words do you speak to others?
Do your manners always show?
Politicians vex your spirit,
the media is a gigantic lie.
But what differences do you make?
Did you ever try?
The world today is broken,
all the people in it greedy.
But have you ever tried to fix it?
Did you go and help the needy?
We all can see the problems,
know that many are unjust.
But all we need is action,
and in goodness we should trust.
Jojoba Mansell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Take Action by Jojoba Mansell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer