Leslie Philibert (6th March 1954 / London, England)
Take The Bus, Bob
Two roads emerged in poetic mood
So standing here in pensive truss
Could walk down both, or run right back
Or even take another track
But I think it`s best to take the bus...
Leslie Philibert's Other Poems
- (the end)
- A Bavarian Winter
- A Better World
- A Blind Man Looks At The Sea
- A Buried Man
- A Cup of Tea After Dad`s Death
- A Dry-Stone Wall Near Coleraine (for Sea...
- A Funeral in Winter
- A Lifting Of Birds
- A Murdered Girl Sleeps Next To The Motor...
- A New Footnote To Howl
- A Night On A Beach (translated and adapt...
- A Short Primer of Stones
- A Summer Poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.