Dr John Celes
Tata Nano – the Car for All!
A car quite big and yet so small!
A car that’s meant for people all;
More than a two-wheeler in cost,
The Tata Nano is quite fast.
A magic car that’s safe on road;
A car that all can well afford;
Small family norm car today,
The Tata Nano’s on its way!
A car that’s caught the eyes of all;
A car that none could ever stall;
A car that’s found a place in hearts;
A car that easily too starts!
A beauty that all wish to drive,
The little car has come alive;
The Tata Nano is famous,
And modern car for all of us!
Dream-car of many that’s come true;
The car for young, old, me and you;
The car that could be number one,
The Tata Nano is great fun!
Dedicated to Mr. Rattan Tata
Copyright by Dr John Celes 4-12-2009
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tata Nano – the Car for All! by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lifetime Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- new, Alvinzor Flores
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma