breathe it all in
torture your lungs
torture your soul.
the curve of my smile.
the arch of my back.
let it haunt you.
they will fade.
and it will be nothing;
but blooming lilacs.
and blossoming orchids.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (taunt by Mildred Awuor )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Ardella, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)