Teach Me, Lord. I Need You.
wish I could be quiet and just say nothing. I wish I could be someone else and just pretend like nothing is amiss. I wish we could go back to that time when it was just love and laughter and never have to look back. I wish I could juxtapose how I feel now to how I felt then. I wish I could just stop thinking and stop having my heart race as much. I wish that my heart so clouded with emotions will fizzle away. I wish that this is at best, naughtiness rather than substance. I wish that the beautiful woman I fell in love with will always be, like she once was, the woman to bring me happiness. A lil overwhelmed. I admit. Nothing rips me apart like strife. This is who I am.
OLUMIDE FAMILUSI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teach Me, Lord. I Need You. by OLUMIDE FAMILUSI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We, the great family, ANIL KARKI
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock