Teach Me Mom
Teach me mom, how to live in harmony
For, I only hear shouting
All the time, when I am at home!
Teach me mom, how to love
For, I haven't seem you holding dad's hand
Teach me mom, how to live
For, I only hear all the time complaints
from your mouth!
Teach me mom, how to understand
For, I only see you both get along not!
Dad! remember me,
I am watching you both!
When your life is overboard
My life surely turns upside down!
Teach me life and teach me to live
Topic of this poem: family
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teach Me Mom by Ravi Sebastian )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti
- Take A Stand, Saiom Shriver