Teacher Says, Teacher Goes
what you have done,
was clearly a mistake,
maybe it is,
time for a break.
that you have been naughty.
That you have been quite foughty.
That you are being rude,
don't call teacher a dude.
that you were making faces,
behind teachers back,
that you were throwing spitballs,
at the teacher's pet.
So enough is said,
so now you know,
that whatever you do.....
Jasmine Aira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Teacher Says, Teacher Goes by Jasmine Aira )
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Play The Game, Jessie Pope
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Nostalgia, Rimni chakravarty
- The Spirit-World, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Blinded by stress, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Of Fauns Of Satyrs, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The next activity, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As aged I, Emmanuel George Cefai
- true friend, Rani Jain
- In laziness begot, Emmanuel George Cefai
- When Times Will Ring with Bells, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hurling themselves over the rocks, Emmanuel George Cefai