Indranil Bhaduri Poems
- End Of Existence A breathing bud of life Lived inside her ...
- The Boat As the sun shone bright Over the intense deep blue ...
- Memories Walking down the rough streets of life I am truly ...
- Caterpillar I gazed towards the window And found a ...
- Could You Say? When you smile with a cheerful face Touching ...
- An Addict's Dream It was midnight hours as he laid, ...
- Crumpled Piece Of Paper I was all alone With the pale candle...
A person engaged into the day to day life of employment with an educational background in Commerce, and taking a keen interest in listening to music, reading and writing poems on scattered subjects.Most of the efforts are in simpler language with a flow and imagery. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
End Of Existence
A breathing bud of life
Lived inside her womb,
Waiting to take a plunge
Into the beautiful crooked world,
In the broad shining daylight.
The closed eyes and the kicks
Made her turn crimson red,
As she blushed feeling shy,
Expressing her eternal glee,
With happy tears as she shed.
Time moved on
As the sharp social claws,
Pounced on the maiden,
And she screamed and cried,
To save the heartbeats inside
But all in vain!
The blood flowing on the floor
Announced the annihilation of existence,
As the budding seed and the lass