That One Guy
Tear Stained Paper
Hi again, its me, your friend.
Do you remember the last thing I said?
Probably not you see, no one cared about little 'odd' me.
You just shove me aside, cast away.
'Out of sight out of mind' I believe is what they say.
But its okay, i wont blame...
Your reading this because I'm dead.
What you said pushed the bullet through my head.
Verbal assaults, insults and more.
Did i give you what you were hoping for?
Think now of what you could have done different.
A nice word would have made a big difference.
Its too late now, you can't change yesterday.
The past is the past, and that's how it will stay.
Be the change i needed you to be.
Make tomorrow worth it for someone like me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tear Stained Paper by That One Guy )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- Some Men's Deaths, Randy McClave
- Moments Don't Exist, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She looks nice, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Frozen Breeze!, rajendran muthiah
- ZZ Your Wish Is Granted, Saiom Shriver
- There Is No Good In Goodbye, Casarah Nance
- the old tatered guilt, Clara Keiper
- Going Ahead, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Richard Doe, Adeosun Olamide