That One Guy
Tear Stained Paper
Hi again, its me, your friend.
Do you remember the last thing I said?
Probably not you see, no one cared about little 'odd' me.
You just shove me aside, cast away.
'Out of sight out of mind' I believe is what they say.
But its okay, i wont blame...
Your reading this because I'm dead.
What you said pushed the bullet through my head.
Verbal assaults, insults and more.
Did i give you what you were hoping for?
Think now of what you could have done different.
A nice word would have made a big difference.
Its too late now, you can't change yesterday.
The past is the past, and that's how it will stay.
Be the change i needed you to be.
Make tomorrow worth it for someone like me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tear Stained Paper by That One Guy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman