That One Guy
Tear Stained Paper
Hi again, its me, your friend.
Do you remember the last thing I said?
Probably not you see, no one cared about little 'odd' me.
You just shove me aside, cast away.
'Out of sight out of mind' I believe is what they say.
But its okay, i wont blame...
Your reading this because I'm dead.
What you said pushed the bullet through my head.
Verbal assaults, insults and more.
Did i give you what you were hoping for?
Think now of what you could have done different.
A nice word would have made a big difference.
Its too late now, you can't change yesterday.
The past is the past, and that's how it will stay.
Be the change i needed you to be.
Make tomorrow worth it for someone like me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tear Stained Paper by That One Guy )
- Shower, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Joy Fills the Night, Steven Federle
- Jelly, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Love Without Ownership (yeah right!), Monk E. Biz
- Fuzzy Fellow, Patrick Czyz
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal