That One Guy
Tear Stained Paper
Hi again, its me, your friend.
Do you remember the last thing I said?
Probably not you see, no one cared about little 'odd' me.
You just shove me aside, cast away.
'Out of sight out of mind' I believe is what they say.
But its okay, i wont blame...
Your reading this because I'm dead.
What you said pushed the bullet through my head.
Verbal assaults, insults and more.
Did i give you what you were hoping for?
Think now of what you could have done different.
A nice word would have made a big difference.
Its too late now, you can't change yesterday.
The past is the past, and that's how it will stay.
Be the change i needed you to be.
Make tomorrow worth it for someone like me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tear Stained Paper by That One Guy )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)