tears we cry to release our pain when love has gone far away.
tears we cry when a friend hurts us inside with the words they dont realise.
tears we cry on a wedding day to see the joy on this very special day.
tears we cry when a child is born full of hope that part of us lives on.
tears we cry when a life has gone for the loved one that has passed on.
tears we cry to sometimes get our way thats not right i have to say.
tears we cry all through our lives for joy and pain that never goes away.
tears we cry men can do as well as not in hiding but in front of there woman too.
tears we cry all through our lives for the joy and pain we have inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (tears by christina christina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore