Tears of sadness or relief?
My tears that I have?
What are they really?
Is it tears of sadness? or relief?
The minute I heard I held back
I didn't know how to react
but, is it tears of sadness or relief?
I saw it coming
I just didn't know when
I knew the love wouldv'e started
but, why did it end?
when I heard the words
I was speechless
but is it tears of sadness or relief?
I heard everything that was said
I know your plan
but, will you live up to it?
Is my tears, tears of sadness or relief?
I hope you know how I feel
and now I dont have nothing else to really say
cause' my tears aren't of sadness or relief....or maybe it is...
Camacy Melville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears of sadness or relief? by Camacy Melville )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)