Tears of Strength
Tears of pain can be like rain,
Falling from your eyes,
The tears that surge from in your heart
Is like water from the skies.
Watering the plants and seeds,
Quenching the very need,
To turn into a beautiful flower,
A small and fruitful seed.
You are a very special person,
Please keep that thought in mind,
Then you will move ahead with power
And leave the pain behind.
But if for now you have to cry,
Don’t think that something’s wrong,
For the tears you cry today my friend,
Tomorrow makes you strong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears of Strength by Richard Masters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...