Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Teasing each other is a pleasure for lovers
Lovers tease each other for some time
For a silly reason and pretend to misunderstand
For the purpose of understanding
Teasing each other
Is a pleasure for love desire;
Then they convince each other;
And they enjoy the intimacy of love;
It is more pleasurable to enjoy
Conjugal happiness for ever;
While they happen to unite after
Cajoling and compromising the lover!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem ‘Teasing each other is a pleasure for lovers' is a translation of a nice Tamil poem from ‘ThirukkuRaL' written by ‘Poet ThiruvaLLuvar' about 2000 years ago.
ஊடுதல் காமத்திற்(கு) இன்பம்; அதற்கின்பம்
கூடி முயங்கப் பெறின்.1330