Tell Me, How Do I Pray For You?
I know not how to pray
How do I pray for you?
I know not how to make a wish for you
How and what can I wish for you
Standing alone in the presence
Of the one who gives what's
Our due whether asked or not
I closed my eyes trying to
I opened my eyes trying to
Is that a prayer?
Is that making a wish?
Tell me, what do I pray for you,
Tell me, what do I wish for you,
When in the process of
Absorbing and getting absorbed
I absorbed you unto me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tell Me, How Do I Pray For You? by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur
- <<<<<Hope, Abdul Wahab
- Devil Inside, Shane Labreche
- Fragmented Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- and i remember everything, Manonton Dalan
- Broken and Mended, Aaron Welch
- What is possible and, gajanan mishra